New And Exciting Chatroom

Need help? Want to know how to upload pics, videos and stuff?

New And Exciting Chatroom

Postby Marsbar » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:52 am

When the Marsden show returns - Saturday, January 4, 2014, an entirely brand new and exciting Marsden Theatre Chatroom will be presented for you. It's exciting and very cool.

Chatters will now have the chance to up-load a pic or an avatar, which will appear beside your name. You will also find it much simpler to share vids and pics with other folks in the Chatroom. And it's kind of snazzy. We also plan to have the The Chatroom open 24/7. When you need a place to chat and share with friends The Marsden Theatre Chatroom will be here for you.

You will have to register to chat - BUT it's very important to know we do not share any information you provide when you register. Once registered you will have total access to The Chatroom and also you will be able to post notes on The Forum.

We will be launching The Chatroom sometime Thursday, January 2 and invite you to explore and get yourself comfortable. It may take a short time but we hope you will be happy with the new Room.

Some of this is a result moving the server to Canada. In fact you will note that we are now spelling the word Theatre correctly. 8-) It's also a way to bring both The Forum and The Chatroom will be under one roof. Yes - there's more to come but the next step will take a few months to make it ready.

Thanks.
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Re: New And Exciting Chatroom

Postby laurensvg » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:25 am

Woo-Hoo! The TheatRE will be the CentRE of attention! sounds promissing.

Happy New Year!
laurensvg
Lobby Attendant

Postby miss_parker » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Very exciting!! Best wishes on the new digs--a great way to ring in the new year! xo
I, I will be king
And you, you will be queen
Though nothing will drive them away
We can be Heroes, just for one day

~Heroes~ David Bowie
miss_parker
Stage Manager

Postby lala » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:55 pm

8-) Looking forward to visiting the new room !
lala
Head Usher

Postby Vincent » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Clothing optional?
Vincent
Lobby Attendant

Postby Fritz » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

Looking forward to being here this weekend! P.S, so glad I got the spelling of the word "theatre" correct on that plaque! Lol
Fritz
Lobby Attendant

Postby Redruby » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:12 pm

things are always clothing optional around here, Winko. Thank you for our new chat room David and Igor <3
Redruby
Bar Manager

Postby Marsbar » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:26 am

You are most welcome Red Ruby. I'm excited about the new Chatroom and all the wonderful options available to each of us.

Fitz - Until the launch of the new Chatroom our server was in LA and they chose the spelling. We are excited to now have our servers in Canada and the correct spelling to Theatre. :)

Yes there is a small learning curve to the new room but I hope everyone will have the patience to let this one grow and become a friend. Thanks. 8-)
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Return to Forum Announcements