REMEMBERING BOBBY CURTOLA

Concerts, clubs, theatrical events, movies and more.

REMEMBERING BOBBY CURTOLA

Postby Marsbar » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:25 pm

We received this note and share it with you....

I'm Bobby's son Chris, and wanted to get in touch with you about attending the memorial event next week in Toronto. Are you available? Would you like to say a couple words perhaps?
Please call me below at your convenience,

Chris Curtola
President
Bobby Curtola Entertainment Group
chris@curtola.com

I wanted to share the details of the celebration we are putting on for him...he touched so many lives so we want everyone who he touched to be able to come together. I know you and him go way back so we wanted you to be a part of this event.
Sandy mentioned you may be able to contact some other artists that Bobby worked with over the years. Hopefully they can attend...Just have them contact me at the bottom. How would you like to be involved? I was hoping you may be able to say a couple words about his career?

Here are the details of the event... feel free to pass on to your network...we are also in the process of sorting out who will be speaking and performing, so more details on that soon...Tickets are $10 with all proceeds to Bobby's favorite charities.

https://bobbytor.eventbrite.ca

Thursday Aug 4 2016 at 06:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Venue: The Phoenix Concert Theatre 410 Sherbourne St., Toronto, Ontario M5X 1K2
Remembering Bobby Curtola - Toronto

The family of Bobby Curtola would like to invite you to celebrate the life and accomplishments of one of Canada's music icons. This event is open to the public, and there will be a limited number of tickets available. Bobby touched so many peoples lives here in Ontario, where he was born and lived for many years. This is a chance for all of Bobby's Friends and Fans to be able to come together and share their memories of Bobby.

There will be a cash bar, and hors d'oeuvres available. All proceeds will be put into the upcoming Bobby Curtola Foundation, which will support the charities Bobby worked tirelessly for over his long life in show business, raising money for those who were in need. Some of Bobby's closest friends will share some great stories, performances, and rare video footage from years gone by.

There will also be a sister event held in Edmonton on August 2nd, and the link for that ticket is here. https://bobbyedm.eventbrite.ca

Schedule

630pm-730pm - Meet other Friends and Fans of Bobby Curtola

730pm to 9pm - Video Presentation, Bobby Stories, and Performances

9pm to 1030pm - Mix and Mingle to live concert footage of Bobby.

Dress: Business Casual

Cash Bar, Hors d'Oeuvres

Rare memorabilia, photos, and video will be on display
--
Chris Curtola
President
Bobby Curtola Entertainment Group
chris@curtola.com
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Return to Events That Matter