This Is A Goodie For Sure

Concerts, clubs, theatrical events, movies and more.

This Is A Goodie For Sure

Postby Marsbar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Sloan / ​Barenaked Ladies / Odds / Pursuit of Happiness Supergroup Trans-Canada Highwaymen Unveil Ontario Tour

The Trans-Canada Highwaymen made their live debut last summer, bringing together Sloan's Chris Murphy, Odds guitarist Craig Northey, former Barenaked Ladies frontman Steven Page and the Pursuit of Happiness's Moe Berg. Now, the Canuck supergroup have announced plans to embark on an Ontario tour this spring.

They're promising a set list filled with hits from each member's famed projects — including tunes like "I'm an Adult Now" and "Hard to Laugh" by the Pursuit of Happiness, "Underwhelmed" and "The Other Man" by Sloan, "It Falls Apart" and "Someone Who's Cool" by the Odds, and "The Old Apartment" and "Brian Wilson" by Barenaked Ladies.

They'll bring those hits and more to St. Catharines first, on April 19, before moving through Guelph, Kingston, North Bay, Oakville, Brantford, Richmond Hill and Brampton.

Tickets for all shows are on sale now. See the full list of upcoming gigs listed below.

Tour dates:

04/19 St. Catharines, ON – First Ontario Performing Arts Centre
04/20 Guelph, ON – River Run Centre
04/22 Kingston, ON – The Grand Theatre
04/23 North Bay, ON – Capitol Centre
04/25 Oakville, ON – Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts
04/26 Brantford, ON – Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts
04/27 Richmond Hill – Richmond Hill Performing Arts Centre
04/28 Brampton, ON – Rose Theatre
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Re: This Is A Goodie For Sure

Postby Marsbar » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Today I got together with Moe and Chris in front of the NYTheSpirit.com cameras.

The Producers - Big City Studio - should have this interview ready to launch within a few days. I will let you know.
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Re: This Is A Goodie For Sure

Postby Marsbar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:21 am

Here is the link to all the current interviews. You will find the Kane & Potvin amoung them...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nythespirit.com
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Return to Events That Matter