2022 Concert

Concerts, clubs, theatrical events, movies and more.

2022 Concert

Postby Marsbar » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:57 pm

While it's been a while since we have been able to announce upcoming concerts this one is worth reading about although it is not until 2022

This from Jacob Collier - I am STRATOSPHERICALLY excited to announce the first 67 shows of the DJESSE WORLD TOUR, 2022! Tickets go on sale this Friday (26th March) starting at 10am, your local time.

For tickets go here......

https://www.jacobcollier.com/tour?utm_source=dotmailer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=96843_Jacob%20Collier%20-%20DJESSE%20WORLD%20TOUR%2C%202022%20-%20BLANK%20TEMPLATE_231788_US&dm_i=4YUK,22Q3,NF0B3,9IKR,1

For all of you who bought tickets for the 2020 tour, your tickets will still apply. To all of you who signed up for ticket reservations – you will receive a presale link, via email, this Wednesday (24th March). This link will give you first access to tickets – first come first serve on the day!

This is just the beginning... I'll be announcing a myriad more shows in many other parts of the world in due course, including Asia, South America, Australia, NZ, Africa, India, and more. Waitlists for tickets for these shows are available on my website, right now!

I have honestly never been more excited for anything in my entire life. I cannot wait for this blazing light at the end of the tunnel... So much craziness to look forward to.

See you all soon!!!

JC
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Return to Events That Matter