Big Event At NYTheSpirit.com

Concerts, clubs, theatrical events, movies and more.

Big Event At NYTheSpirit.com

Postby Marsbar » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:55 pm

I will announce this here on MG first......and it's exciting!

This Sunday - August 9, 2015

The return of Scot Turner to the NY experience. It's kind of like The Spirit Sunday only better. Plus no commercials...And it's LIVE!!!

5 PM to 8 PM Scot Turner and Ivar Hamilton will do exactly what they love to do. Share music with each other and you too. And it's LIVE!!!

Tell your friends. And BTW - don't forget, new subscribers are invited to use the Secret Code to get a full month FREE. Making A Hot Summer - Cool code is BEMX please share this with your friends...

http://www.nythespirit.com
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Re: Big Event At NYTheSpirit.com

Postby makaturing » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:21 am

Marsbar wrote:I will announce this here on MG first......and it's exciting!

It is very exciting. Adding a live realtime show to your own is a tremendous achievement.

These two NY veterans are going to give up a piece of their Sunday evening to spend it with us.

That is a major commitment for them, and a gift to us. We're not worthy!

Just kidding, we are the faithful, and we are worthy.

There's a huge difference between producing a recorded segment each week and making a pledge to go live every Sunday, and I sure hope the listeners understand this.

I certainly do, and I'm grateful to both DM for convincing them to do it, and IH & ST for performing without a net. This is unbroken territory, and I'm glad I'm here to witness it.

Oh, and thanks for announcing it here first. 8-)
makaturing
Usher

Re: Big Event At NYTheSpirit.com

Postby Marsbar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:02 pm

I should mention this is really a test for Scot Turner as to whether this can work within his busy life. So please support it as we cross this bridge for the first time.
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Return to Events That Matter