My stereo system

A cornucopia of what doesn't fit anywhere else - post away.

My stereo system

Postby MoodyBlue » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:21 pm

System? uh well I guess it is, The picture tells all. The little computer on top of the Microlab stereo is an Asus eeePC. This is the original netbook, the computer format that Microsoft, allegedly, wanted to destroy. I just had to have one when it hit the market, and is one of the few moments in life where I gave in to, no caved in to, technolust. Glad we bought it, it gave me hours of pleasure, but after a while, most websites were too complex for the small / low resolution screen. My Android tablet has since replaced the netbook, It is said that the Android tablet is the revenge of the eeePC on Microsoft. The Android tablet is also technolust moment #2.

The little stereo was also purchased in a weak moment, but not quite technolust and I am only sorry that I did not purchase another one or two of these. I have not seen them for sale anyplace after I bought it. The sound is fantastic, and it is a radio too. Either my hearing has deteriorated or this little $60.00 radio and speaker systems is as good as the Pioneer stereo system I purchased in 1979.

Computer geeks like to share pictures of their computer desktop, the linux guys and girls do some really fancy stuff. This is a picture of a portion of my computer desk desktop. Clutter is located to the right.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3fyskHHakilZWhzVzVuNUtSelE/view?usp=sharing
Last edited by MoodyBlue on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoodyBlue
Light Tech Manager

Re: My stereo system

Postby Marsbar » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:49 pm

It's asking for a Password before we can see the picture. So..................... :)
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Re: My stereo system

Postby MoodyBlue » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi David

Try that link again, Google drive was acting silly. very silly

John
MoodyBlue
Light Tech Manager

Return to Just Stuff