50% off Leaf tickets

A cornucopia of what doesn't fit anywhere else - post away.

50% off Leaf tickets

Postby MoodyBlue » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 pm

I think it is a good deal, but only if you live within walking distance of the ACC.

Finally, people have had enough. I have said for years that nothing is going to change until we start to see lots of empty seats at leaf games.

I failed in my stats course at University but you don't need a degree in math to see that four to eight teams do not belong in the NHL. They should fold the teams that are not making money and distribute the players in a draft.

Gary Bettman must think that he can put any sad sack team on the ice and people will pay to watch. I hope that he is getting a rude awakening.

Cheers

John
MoodyBlue
Light Tech Manager

Re: 50% off Leaf tickets

Postby Marsbar » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Hey Moodyblue - I agree with you.

However, IMHO I think the problem comes from the top down....with The Leafs. I am not a big sports fan of any kind, leaving me with little knowledge of the actual game on ice. But perhaps allowing me to see the structure at the top of the corporation. To me the problems start in The Chairman's lap, then the CEO, President. In fact the situation is so top heavy that anyone who doesn't have a chair in the HQ, may be free of any blame.

With that in mind, you are right in saying only empty seats will awaken the guys in the ivory tower. They are not fans, but rather guys who count the bums in seats. Soon the stockholders will begin making their move, demanding new guys at at the very top.

When that happens The Toronto Maple Leafs can begin rebuilding again. Fans and stockholders may have to wait many many years for the results...as it has taken several decades to destroy this franchise.
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Return to Just Stuff