Tonight - Friday

A cornucopia of what doesn't fit anywhere else - post away.

Tonight - Friday

Postby Marsbar » Thu May 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Yes - tonight is the Canadian Premiere of I Am What I Play...Curtain at 7 PM. Come see this great movie about how we got here....we are the ones we've been waiting for.

http://cmw.net/film/events/i-am-what-i-play-canadian-premiere/
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Re: Tonight - Friday

Postby NewGoldDream » Fri May 08, 2015 11:52 am

With this coming movie premier, perhaps more people will be aware of the amazing impact David Marsden has had on Canadian music for all these years. David, you deserve all the accolades and respect from many who have always supported you and from the many new listeners who will discover you in these coming months. I am sure this movie will enlighten people to the many ongoing changes in your industry. Those changes have been all for the worse in my opinion. I hope this will generate some excitement in people, and have them curiously seek out the FFF that is needed by them, and can only be found where you are providing it for them at NYTheSpirit.com. I am just so glad that I have met you David, you have had a great positive impact in my life. I enjoy celebrating the music and sharing good times with you, and so many other wonderful people in chat. As you often say, it is more important for us to look ahead. I hope this opening weekend and the summer ahead is both very enjoyable and memorable for you.

Your friend,

Rick
NGD
Rick NGD
NewGoldDream
Head Usher

Return to Just Stuff