I Am What I Play

A cornucopia of what doesn't fit anywhere else - post away.

I Am What I Play

Postby Marsbar » Thu May 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Marsbar
Stage Manager

Re: I Am What I Play

Postby NewGoldDream » Fri May 15, 2015 9:56 am

Hi:

I did post a reply..I hope it's not too much. I just feel positive about my experience here and try to show and inspire others to discover David. Any comment would be welcomed .. yay or nay..

Hello James, and thank you for a very informative and enjoyable article. I too recently discovered David Marsden and his free form format while listening on a FM station. I have enjoyed many old and new songs, some even long playing extended versions. David's live performances are even more enhanced with the addition of a chat room. Music is discussed and many shenanigans are enjoyed by all, also in which David participates. (sometimes instigated by David himself) It has been a great overall experience I have discovered, and I recommend for anyone to join and see for themselves this unique experience that is not bring offered anywhere else. It all starts at http://www.marsdenglobal.com.

David now has an online 24/7 streaming station where the music can be enjoyed commercial free. Your quote in the article of David Marsden 'demanding' a nominal monthly fee, seems a bit funny to me as we all can make our choices. I think that the radio stations that most people listen to now are 'demanding' so much of their time with commercials that they have no choice in the matter. It seems that over the course of one hour of listening, people are subjected to equal amounts of commercials and music.

I suggest for anyone looking at this new frontier in streaming music to follow David Marsden who has been a true leader for decades in the ever changing music industry. Sample nythespirit.com for a one month trial period for $5.95 with no commitment to continue after the month. You get great music and 8 live enjoyable weekend shows with The Marsbar. After the month you still have the choice, to share the music with your new found friend in David Marsden and others, or go back to the radio jukebox with those old memorable commercial jingles that you sometimes catch yourself singing along to.

To James and all who have never heard of the rock and roll hall of fame award winning David Marsden before, take this opportunity now and discover that, sharing the music with David is how all music should be celebrated ….with a friend.

Rick
NGD
Rick NGD
NewGoldDream
Head Usher

Re: I Am What I Play

Postby Marsbar » Fri May 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Thank you Rick. Your words are so appreciated. They also make me want to keep doing what it is I do.

Perhaps others will send a note to the writer of the article, and maybe we can get him to come in and enjoy. At least for a month. :)

Thanks again. It's good to know the music I play is getting shared, cause that's what it's really all about....
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Return to Just Stuff