April 24, 2021

The weekly music lists letting you know the songs you wondered about - thanks to Miss Parker, The Barron and Jerusalem Slim.

Moderator: Moderators

April 24, 2021

Postby miss_parker » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:58 pm

Visit Rave and Roll: http://rave-and-roll.com
April 24, 2021

David Marsden streaming live via the Internet. Join the fun and get some interesting (and always entertaining) information at the forum on Marsden Global.

Be sure to catch David and an eclectic collection of guest DJs 24/7 on NYTheSpirit.com. Experience music unique to David Marsden and his tenure at CFNY-FM--music that defines not only an era, but a lifetime.

Typically, David presents a live show from 8PM until midnight on Saturday and Sunday nights; but, you just never know when he'll pop in during the week.

The list is a bit shorter tonight because, well, David threw us all a Zoom Party! We had a fabulous time meeting with the NYTheSpirit DJs, listening in on shared memories, and even asking them a few questions. Then David "went on with the show" live for the remaining two hours. The list was captured thanks to TheBarron:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Buggles - I Am A Camera
Clash - Jimmy Jazz
Crash Test Dummies - Superman’s Song
Daft Punk Feat. Julian Casablancas - Instant Crush
Dee Long - Good Night Universe
Depeche Mode - Route 66 (Beatmasters Mix)
DNA feat. Suzanne Vega - Tom’s Diner
Madness - Our House (12“ Extended Version)
New Order- Touched By The Hand Of God
New Order- Touched By The Hand Of God
Parachute Club - Rise Up
Parliament - Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)
Pet Shop Boys - Opportunities (Let’s Make Lots of Money) [Ron Dean Miller And Latin Rascal’s Version Latina]
Scissor Sisters - Invisible Light
Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Is This The Future?
Simply Red - Money’s Too Tight (To Mention)
SLAVE to the SQUAREwave - Starrs
The The feat. Angela McClucskey - Deep Down Truth
Vladymir Rogov - Bring On The Dancing Girls
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I, I will be king
And you, you will be queen
Though nothing will drive them away
We can be Heroes, just for one day

~Heroes~ David Bowie
miss_parker
Stage Manager

Return to Missparker's Marsden Playlists