Sorry - Still Not OK

A cornucopia of what doesn't fit anywhere else - post away.

Sorry - Still Not OK

Postby Marsbar » Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:47 pm

I wanted to be with you tonight
But the Shingles has a hold
Hope for next Friday
Marsbar
Stage Manager

Re: Sorry - Still Not OK

Postby ProfessorGee » Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:39 pm

Get better soon Dave. Fridays and Saturdays are just not the same without you!
ProfessorGee
Lobby Attendant

Postby jrwfrenchmansbay » Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:47 pm

Hi David:
Thank you for this post. We are missing you and were getting anxious for your health.
Shingles? Yikes! They warned us about that. Thankfully we were vaccinated not too long ago. Christmas, I think.
We hope you will get over this and much feel better soon. The music is on NY but not the same without your special DM personality, insight, stories and voice.
Please get well and return soon.
love you,
jrwfrenchmansbay & nmw
:D
jrw
jrwfrenchmansbay
Lobby Attendant

Postby jrwfrenchmansbay » Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:59 pm

PS{
David:
My FB is shut off (I hope), which made it doubly troubling not knowing where you were and why. Kept checking in on Marsden Global, but did not know until tonight. Please get well David.
The FB thing bugs me, I've had enough. This time they shut down a few re-posts and turned me off for spreading untruths. Me? ...never! If they knew it was untrue...how did it arrive in my feed? why don't they get that stuff off FB before it spreads through unknowing accounts like mine? Anyway, it did open my eyes to the lack of control I really had on platforms like FB and X - so I am gone forever, never to return. Now I just need help closing and erasing my accounts for good. I am still trying to remove my footprints.
Meantime I am still with you and the NY feed!
Thank you for that,
jrw
jrw
jrwfrenchmansbay
Lobby Attendant

Return to Just Stuff